Basic Boat Info
Engines / Speed
- Make: Yanmar
- Model: 3YM20
- Drive Type: Direct
- Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Power: 21hp
- Type: Inboard
- Propeller Type: 3 Blade, Bronze
- Year: 2017
Sail Annapolis, Inc. 303 Second Street, Suite C
Annapolis, Maryland, US, 21403
The interior feels much larger than her 31 feet. An easy descent (not steep ladder) into a very roomy interior reveals an enclosed aft cabin, comfortable V-berth, sit down chart table, spacious head and 6'2" headroom.
- Salon seats 6 w/a convertible dinette table
- LED Lighting in Interior & Cockpit
- Varnish finish on interior teak
- Solid teak trim doors
- Teak louvered doors on cabinets
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Teak and holly textured laminate cabin sole
- # Fixed ports in hull
- 4 opening ports with screens
The galley has quality fixtures and stainless steel lined AC/DC refrigeration. Ample storage in drawers and lockers.
- 2 burner stove w/oven
- Single SS sink w/H&C pressure water
- 12V/110V refrigeration
- Well placed task lighting
Choose your electronics package to suit your racing/crusing needs.
- 5" illuminated compass at helm
The electrical and plumbing systems are assembled of high-quality components and designed for easy access and maintenance.
All electrical wiring is color-coded and tinned to prevent corrosion.
- Custom 110VAC / 12V DC Electrical panel
- Circuit breakers for AC Electrical panel
- AC duplex receptacles throughout
- AC dockside power with outlets and polarity indicator
- Galvanic isolator
- DC Electrical system
- (1) Deep cycle 4D house battery
- (1) Group 24 starting battery
- Battery selector switch and panel circuit protection
- Marine battery charger
- Battery condition meter
- 12V lighting throughout
The cockpit is large, a Catalina priority, with seats long enough to stretch out on. The port cockpit locker is huge for storage of a dinghy, outboard or even air-conditioning and a genset.
- StrikeZone Collision Bulkhead In Bow
- Walk thru stern w/transom boarding ladder
- Double lifelines w/gates port and starboard
- Mooring cleats, two fore and aft
- Large anchor roller on foredeck
- Molded in anchor locker for below deck storage for chain and rode
- SS handrails on cabintop
- Removable helm seat
- H&C pressure water stern shower
- L.E.D.cockpit light
Order the quality Sunbrella factory dodger, bimini and connector available in one of the Standard Factory Colors or talk to us about having your choice of custom canvas made locally.
Enjoy the ease of handling supplied by the standard in-mast furling with a vertically battened mainsail.
All rigging loads are tied into integral longitudinal structural aluminum beams. High density foam stringers and transverse structural members are an integral part of the hull and distribute the mast, rigging and keel loads to the hull.
- 135% Genoa w/white UV protection (STD)
- Optional 150% Genoa is also available
- Seldon in mast furling main w/vertical battens (STD)
- Optional poleless cruising spinnaker is also available
- Double spreader rig
- Rigid, adjustable boom vang
- Inboard genoa tracks
- Fwd and aft lowers
- SS standing rigging
- Rope halyards, low stretch led aft
- (2) Lewmar 34 ST Two-speed primary winches
- (2) Lemar 28 ST Two-speed mainsheet/halyard winches
- Traveler control w/adjuster system
- Yanmar 3 cyl FWC diesel
- Single lever engine control on pedestal
- Fully instrumented engine panel mounted on Edson pedestal w/SS guard
- Bronze propeller 3 blade (STD)
- Sea water filter system for cooling
- Edson manual steering
- Manual marine head w/holding tank and deck pumpout
- Manual bilge pump
- Electric bilge pump w/float switch
- Water heater with AC and engine heat exchange elements (11 gal)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.